Vascular Surgery Job In Georgia
Vascular Surgeon Needed in Georgia CPH# JOB-2621703Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
In addition to a salary and possible quality bonus, you will also receive a sign-on bonus, paid malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, life/disability insurance, 4 weeks of vacation plus holidays, 2 weeks of CME plus a stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact John DeJoseph at 203.663.9386 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2621703.
- Negotiable starting salary
- Full vascular surgery practice
- Employed position by the hospital
- Joining 2 other vascular surgeons
- Call of 1:3 to 1:4
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Board certified or board eligible
- H-1B and J-1 visa candidates welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.