Otolaryngology Job In Maine
Ent Needed Just North Of Portland, MaineNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Seeking a board certified or board prepared Otolaryngologist-ENT for a full spectrum practice. Rhinolaryngoscopy, biopsies, pre and post operative, sinus, balooning, mastoidectomycleanings and tracheostomy care.
- Join 2 other ENT's and 2 Advance Practice Providers
- Outpatient setting
- Monday through Friday, 8-4:30 pm
- Call is 1:3
- Hospital employed position?
- Highly competitive compensation with incentives
- Loan repayment program
- Full time
- Great work / life balance
- This "A" top rated hospital is located only 35 minutes from Portland, Maine
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.