OB/GYN Job In Florida
Obgyn For Established Along Florida?s Gulf CoastNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Join 4 OB/GYN's and 3 nurse practitioners in a hospital employed practice.
- Weekday call 1:5 / Weekend Call 1:8
- Family-centered maternity Care; Level I nursery.
- Advanced women's diagnostics, including 3-D digital mammography?
- Two da Vinci robots (one dedicated specifically for GYN)?
- Private ORs on labor & delivery floor; intimate 2:1 nursing ratio and very strong nursing care.
- Pediatric hospitalists (who are dedicated exclusively to the nursery) on staff.
- Guaranteed, competitive base salary plus RUVs and quality bonus. Sign-on bonus
- Full benefits; health, dental, vision, retirement and relocation allowance. Paid vacation, CME allowance and paid malpractice insurance.
- Serving a growing population of over 450k
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.