Hospitalist Job In Dallas, TX
Post-Acute Hospitalist Dallas, TXNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Shelley Elliott: Sign in to view
IPC is seeking talented Internal and Family Medicine trained physicians for its post-acute hospitalist practice in the Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX area.
IPC is the nation’s leading physician group practice company focused on the delivery of hospitalist and related facility-based services. IPC's physicians and affiliated providers practice in hospitals and other inpatient facilities, including acute, post-acute and long-term care settings.
With IPC, you will receive: competitive base salary, monthly bonuses based on productivity and quality, comprehensive liability insurance with no tail requirement, health, dental, vision and disability benefits, 401K with company match, and an employee stock purchase plan.
IPC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Dallas in Brief
The shining star of north Texas, Dallas is the U.S.'s ninth largest city and one of the 100 Most Ethnically Diverse Communities. A cosmopolitan community proud of its Old West roots, Dallas boasts a cost of living slightly below the national average and an abundance of cultural, recreational and commerce opportunities.
The Dallas File
- Education. Dallas Achieves! is the Dallas Independent School District's initiative to become the best urban school district in the U.S. by 2010.
- Real Estate. Buying a home in Dallas remains quite affordable, with options including both new construction and more historic homes.
- Family. Dallas offers many activities geared for families, from world-famous attractions to neighborhood sports and cultural programs.
- Culture. Dallas is home to the largest urban arts district in the country as well as many historic museums, galleries, and great dining and entertainment venues.
- Recreation. Dallas residents enjoy more than 17,000 acres of parkland and 17 lakes, along with numerous recreation centers, tennis courts and golf courses throughout the city.
- Weather. Dallas' climate features wide variations between seasons; the average high summer temperature is 96 degrees, while the average winter low is 36.
Dallas Fun Fact
In 1930, after oil was struck 100 miles east of Dallas, the city became a center of oil-related activity... despite the fact that Dallas County has never had a working oil well.
IPC is the nation's leading provider of hospital medicine and related facility-based services. Our providers deliver high quality inpatient care efficiently and cost-effectively, supported by IPC-Link, the most sophisticated, comprehensive physician software technology available today.
IPC employs more than 1,700 affiliated healthcare providers in 28 states. To support our providers, IPC offers management and administrative services such as billing and collections, recruitment, marketing, training and education. A pioneer in the field of hospital medicine and related facility-based services, IPC has a well-earned reputation as a leader in quality and innovation.