General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Illinois
Join Chicago's Largest Psychiatric ProgramNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Linden Oaks Behavioral Health, one of western Chicago's largest psychiatric programs and part of Edward-Elmhurst Health,?
is seeking Psychiatrists to join their collaborative team of Behavioral Health experts.
- Supportive & respected group of psychiatrists with little turnover
- Positive work environment with multidisciplinary team-based care model
- 108-bed inpatient hospital & 5 state-of-the-art satellite locations within 30 miles west of downtown Chicago
- Group promotes from within for leadership & directorship roles
- Compensated weekend rounding call schedule of 1:6
- Treatment settings include inpatient, partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient and medication clinic
Compensation & Benefits
- 1st year guarantee with ability to quickly move into RVU Productivity-based model
- $20,000 annual Quality Bonus (once physician goes on RVU productivity)
- Sign-on bonus
- Fitness center membership
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Must be ABMS Board-Certified or Board-Eligible
- Psychiatrists with sub-specialty training encouraged to apply
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.