Emergency Medicine Job In Dallas, Texas
Urgent Care Physicians Needed in Dallas and Surrounding Area!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Jeff Toyne: Sign in to view
Urgent Care Physicians Needed in Dallas and Surrounding Area!
MedPost Urgent Care (owned and operated by Tenet Healthcare) is actively seeking great full-time Urgent Care physicians for our locations in Dallas and Rockwall.
- Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 8:00AM-8:00PM, Saturday & Sunday 9:00AM-5:00PM
- Great locations!
- Dallas – near White Rock Lake
- Rockwall – lovely North Dallas lakeside suburb
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Ideal candidates would be BE/BC with an active Texas license and a clear history of malpractice or disciplinary issues. Training in Family Practice, Emergency Medicine, or Internal Medicine highly preferred. Candidates must be comfortable seeing patients of all ages, supervising midlevels, and performing typical Urgent Care procedures. Prior Urgent Care experience is a plus but not required.
If interested, please submit current CV for immediate consideration. Please note that all inquiries are kept strictly confidential and no personal information is shared outside of the Tenet network.
Dallas is the third largest city in Texas and the ninth in the United States. This city certainly has something for everyone, making it a popular place for many people to call home. Known for its continued growth, this city continues to rapidly expand with numerous companies choosing to base their headquarters in Dallas (including Tenet Healthcare!). There is definitely something for everyone – a plethora of wonderful restaurants and shopping, great school districts, and sports teams in every major sport to cheer for (Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks, Dallas Stars, Texas Rangers, FC Dallas). For the travelers in the family, DFW International Airport is one of the largest and busiest airports in the world. You will also be able to enjoy the beautiful lakes, lovely gardens, and blossoming arts districts. Come enjoy the rich cultural diversity and all things this fantastic city has to offer. Consider Dallas!
At Tenet, our business is health care. Our mission is to improve the quality of life of every patient who enters our doors. Our approach makes us unique and defines our future. As we seek to improve the quality of our patients’ lives, to serve our communities, to provide an exceptional environment for our employees and affiliated physicians and provide an attractive return to our shareholders, we are guided by five core values:
- Quality.Quality is at the core of everything we do and every decision we make.
- Integrity.We manage our business with integrity and the highest ethical standards.
- Service.We have a culture of service that values teamwork and focuses on the needs of others.
- Innovation.We have a culture of innovation that creates new solutions for our patients, physicians and employees.
- Transparency.We operate with transparency by measuring our results and sharing them with others.
These values are the reasons our patients and physicians choose us, and we seek relationships with those who share them.