General Orthopedic Surgery Job In Los Angeles, California
Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in San Bernardino County, California CPH# JOB-2636719Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary with productivity/incentive compensation. You will be offered medical debt assistance, malpractice coverage, full benefits package, vacation, CME allowance, a commencement bonus, life/disability insurance, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
This opening is located in San Bernardino County California. Barstow is centrally located in the western Mojave at the entrance to the Mojave National Preserve. It is two hours to both Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
Let your consultant know if this position sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most jobs to choose from locally and nationally.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Ron Bansak directly at 203.663.9362 and email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2636719.
- Employed opportunity
- Must be comfortable with general ortho and joint replacement
- Busy and established practice
- Office space and equipment are ready and available
- Strong referral base, be busy right away
- Base salary with productivity bonuses and full benefits
- Stipend for the remainder of your training
- Possible medical education loan repayment assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.