Nurse Practitioner Job In Albuquerque, New Mexico
Seeking Neonatal Nurse Practitioner for Established Level III NICU in Albuquerque, NM! Day shiftsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Nicole Rushton: Sign in to view
- Cohesive, collaborative, and collegial team of Neos, NNPs, and Nursing team/leaders
- Well-established Level III with strong referral ties and room to grow
- Robust benefits which include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Effective day 1!)
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Staffing Model: 5 Neonatologists/4 APPs
- Provides coverage for Level II/III NICU patients, attendance at deliveries, and procedures
- Newborns seen by Pediatric Hospitalist
- 38-bed Level III NICU (open bay/semi private hybrid) ADC: 30
- Deliveries: 3,000
- Referral Center
- 25% of NICU admits are transferred in
- Provide support to families in outlying communities
- Ongoing development of MFM relationships and transfer patterns
- 10-hr day shifts (1,825 annual hours)
- Week on/week off schedule for blocks of time off
- Day: 1 Neo, 2 NNPs
- Night: 1 Neo (maintain established plan of care from day team)
- Hospital is in the process of securing Peds Neurology coverage via Telemedicine (Summer 2020) and hopes to establish Pediatric Surgery in the future
- Strong relationship between Nursing Leadership and NICU providers to standardize care, grow service line, and maintain great quality outcomes
With more than 30 years of high-quality Women’s & Children’s services and more than 100 service contracts, we are a trusted strategic partner for established hospitals and health systems. Combining a national infrastructure with local support, our breadth and depth of clinical and operational resources allow our physicians to spend more time on what matters: delivering high-quality care.
About Lovelace Women’s Hospital:
The hospital has a 24/7 emergency department, 16 labor and delivery rooms, 41-bed Mother-Baby unit and a Maternal-Fetal Medicine program for high-risk pregnancies. Additionally, the hospital is home to a Natural Birthing Center, where women who wish to have a more natural delivery or water birth can deliver in a safe environment. Lovelace Women's Hospital also offers a comprehensive Breast Care Center, digital mammography, and cardiology. The hospital also has the latest minimally invasive robotic surgery system, offering surgery with less pain, shorter hospital stays and faster recovery for many gynecological and urological procedures.
If you are interested in this position please contact Nicole Rushton at email@example.com or 505-639-3040
Lovelace Health System is comprised of Lovelace Medical Center, Heart Hospital of New Mexico at Lovelace Medical Center, New Mexico Heart Institute, Lovelace UNM Rehabilitation Hospital, Lovelace Women's Hospital, Lovelace Westside Hospital, Lovelace Regional Hospital, and Lovelace Medical Group.
Lovelace Health System continues to make significant investments in new services and technologies. And, investing in your health means serving you and your loved ones with quality, compassionate care. That’s why we continue to support and give back to the community through donations, volunteer time and our taxes. We also provide more than 3,600 fellow New Mexicans with jobs, making Lovelace Health System one of the largest employers in the state. Lovelace is proud to be the best place to care and be cared for.