OB/GYN Job In Florida
Spring Hill Fl Group Adding ObgynNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
We are currently scheduling interviews with an established practice located in Spring Hill, Florida seeking a full-time OB/GYN.
- Practice is averaging 2-3 deliveries/day
- This practice has served the community for over 15 years
- Hospital has Level II NICU with Neonatologists
- Call schedule will be 1:5?
- Leading compensation with a full benefits package
- Signing bonus, CME stipend, and relocation allowance
- Medical Education Debt Repayment Assistance
- Possible residency stipend during last year of residency
Situated along Florida's western coastline four miles from the Gulf of Mexico and 40 miles northwest of Tampa, this community is home to many beautiful parks including springs that features the world's only underwater spring theatre, while the preserve offers hiking, biking, canoeing, and kayaking.
The adjoining water park brings summer alive with swimming, water slides, kiddies? pools, and playgrounds. Less than an hour away, the Tampa Bay area contains some of the state's premier pro sports teams, museums, and family attractions.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.