Family Medicine Job In Tulsa, Oklahoma
Seeking Family Medicine Physician to join an established practice!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Lisa Morgan: Sign in to view
St. John Clinic provides access to approximately 500 primary and specialty medical providers in more than 95 convenient locations throughout northeastern Oklahoma and southeastern Kansas.
Enhancing comprehensive primary care expertise in Southeast Kansas, St. John Clinic offers the Independence community primary and specialty care clinics, diagnostic lab, imaging services, and fitness center. Large, well equipped, attractive facility with excellent support staff and APPs on site.
Every member of the St. John Clinic team is part of a larger mission to provide an integrated approach to care for every phase of your life and every person in your family.
St. John Clinic is seeking a Physician to provide medical services to patients at multiple locations. Tulsa, OK and Bartlesville, OK
- Evaluates and treats patients with appropriate medical diagnostic and treatment skills.
- Recommends, participates in, and works to ensure the success of efforts to improve cost effectiveness and quality of care provided to patients.
- Accepts patient referrals from other physicians. Acts as admitting, attending and/or consulting physician for patients who require hospitalization for primary medical diagnoses, depending on needs of patients, medical staff and hospital.
- Participates in academic programs (e.g. medical education and research) as requested.
- Participates in professional development activities and maintains professional affiliations
- Responsibilities may vary over time. Required to perform other duties as required for the efficiency and effectiveness of the department and job role.
- Physician MD/DO MD or DO licensure by the Oklahoma State Board of Medical Licensure and Supervision required by date of hire.
- Doctor of Medicine.
- Graduation from an accredited MD or DO program commensurate with certification requirements and experience commensurate with degree requirements.
St. John Health System is part of Ascension Health, the nation's largest not-for-profit Catholic health system. Our promise of medical excellence and compassionate care is at the center of our Catholic mission as we serve the sick and needy in our communities. The mission of St. John Health System is to continue the healing ministry of Jesus Christ by providing high quality healthcare.
Tulsa, OK is the ideal size: large enough to offer excellent restaurants, high-end stores, beautiful homes and an array of nightlife activities, but small enough to make everyday life convenient. We have the second-shortest commute time in the nation, a cost of living well below the national average and one of the most people-friendly communities in the country.
Ascension St. John operates six hospitals and more than 90 healthcare clinics and facilities in eastern Oklahoma and southeastern Kansas. Ascension St. John employs approximately 6,800 associates. Across the region, Ascension St. John provided more than $92 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2018. Serving Oklahoma for nearly 100 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world’s largest Catholic health system, operating more than 2,600 sites of care – including 151 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 21 states and the District of Columbia.