Vascular Surgery Job In California
Vascular Surgeon In Sacramento, CaliforniaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Experienced Vascular Surgeon needed in Sacramento, California. Hospital is in the position of needing to rebuild their Vascular Surgery program.?
- Prefer someone with experience (5 or more years) that is interested to grow a program.?
- Level 2 trauma center and comprehensive stroke center.?
- Very busy high volume practice
- Vascular/endovascular skill sets are welcome; they don?t do fenestrated grafts but everything else.
- Candidate MUST be comfortable with big cases (EVAR, TEVAR, AAA, Carotids, etc.)
- They have a fully accredited vascular lab
- Call to start would only be for group patients.
- Once the department is big enough they will consider trauma call.
- TAVR and other structural work done at sister hospital (approx. 20 min.)
- Leading compensation with a full benefits package
About Sacramento, California
Hailed as one of the most ethnically diverse and livable cities in America, Sacramento got its start as a supply center for prospectors from around the globe during the 1849 Gold Rush. Since 1854, the city has served as the political nucleus of the nation's most influential state, with the sixth-largest economy in the world.
Sacramento is a city in California with a population of 500,930. Sacramento is in Sacramento County.?
One of the most historic cities in California, Sacramento boasts an impressive array of landmarks, parks, amenities, and other must-see points of interest. Here you?ll find a handful of our most iconic features to the City.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.