Urology Job In Quincy, Illinois
Hospital in Illinois Needs a Urologist CPH# JOB-2640012Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This position offers a competitive compensation. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living in this pleasant Illinois city that overlooks the Mississippi River. The cost of living is low, and this is a great place to raise children or settle down. There is an abundance of large beautiful trees and fantastic parks, and there are plenty of things to do for golfers, nature lovers, or families.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Brittany Patton directly at 203.663.9348 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2640012.
- Open to subspecialties
- Work 2 days in the clinic and 2 days in surgery
- Shared call with urologists in the community
- Practice with 2 NPs
- Hospital has a da Vinci robot
- Female incontinence procedures would be a plus
- The group currently does a few days a month of outreach
- 2 hours and 15 minutes to St Louis, MO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.