OB/GYN Job In Owensboro, Kentucky
OB/GYN Position in Kentucky CPH# JOB-2639258Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This opportunity has a competitive salary that is based on experience and guaranteed for 2 years plus productivity bonus potential. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, liability/tail coverage, multiple retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, and 6 weeks of paid time off (includes CME). The hospital has a workout area for employees, plus complimentary family membership to a health system-owned fitness facility.
The city of Owensboro is strategically located on the southern banks of the Ohio River, which provides a majestic backdrop to the Downtown Revitalization initiative and Riverfront Master Plan. It is also the 4th largest city by population in Kentucky.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Aaron Hull directly at 203.663.9381 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2639258.
- Competitive base salary, sign-on bonus and productivity bonus
- Hospital has a workout area for employees
- 6 weeks of paid time off (includes CME)
- Surgical robots at hospital
- High-risk obstetrics and a level III NICU
- They have an OB hospitalist program with 24/7 coverage
- Care for babies of any weight and as early as 27 weeks of gestation
- Secure NicView camera system
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.