Internal Medicine Job In Illinois
Modern Group Near Chicago - Above Market CompensationNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Southwest Greater Chicagoland-based Health Group is hiring outpatient Internal Medicine physicians. They are a rapidly growing, innovative company of community-based healthcare centers delivering higher quality health and wellness care that improves outcomes, manages medical costs, and provides an unmatched experience for adults on Medicare in medically underserved communities.?
Employed staff position
- Above-market compensation is made up of base salary (without R.V.U. targets) and bonus based upon quality metrics (not volume).
- Outpatient responsibilities only.
- Full malpractice coverage.
- Generous benefits, including vacation time, health insurance, retirement benefits, and C.M.E. stipend.
- Small patient panels for consistency and focus.
- Cloud-based electronic health record and enterprise suite.
- Board certification/eligibility in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine is required.
- Fellowship training in Geriatrics is welcome but certainly not required.
- Have an active, non-probationary state medical license.
About Chicago, Illinois
- Located southwest of downtown Chicago
Chicago is a city in Illinois with a population of 2,709,534. Chicago is in Cook County and is one of the best places to live in Illinois. Living in Chicago offers residents an urban feel and most residents rent their homes. In Chicago, there are a lot of bars, restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. Many families and young professionals live in Chicago and residents tend to be liberal.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.