Pediatric Pulmonology Job In Pennsylvania
Pediatric-pulmonology - Build New Program - South Central PennsylvaniaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
A respected university based in Pittsburgh is expanding its pediatric services for its Harrisburg, Pennsylvania location. This is an outstanding opportunity for a distinguished Pediatric Pulmonologist to utilize their leadership and practice experience to help establish this new program!?
- Pediatric Hospitalist services are available on site.??????
- Opportunity to teach Residents!
- Start in an outpatient setting, then as the program grows and more physicians are hired, inpatients will be added.
- The office is only 5 minutes from the hospital.
- Affiliated faculty status at University based in Pittsburgh will be offered commensurate with experience and achievement.
- All candidates should have completed a Pediatric Pulmonology Fellowship and be Board Certified/Eligible in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Leading compensation with a comprehensive benefits package.
About Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania has something for everybody. History is everywhere in Harrisburg, due to its crucial roles in United States history during the Westward Migration, the American Civil War, and the Industrial Revolution. The Pennsylvania Canal and the Pennsylvania Railroad helped turn Harrisburg into one of the most industrialized cities in the country. Today, Harrisburg and the Capital Region, which includes Hershey and Carlisle, offer residents and visitors many benefits. The area boasts the world?s tallest splashdown amusement park ride. It has lots of fishing, biking, and hiking to enjoy. And its zoos, caves, theater, and sporting events offer a wide variety of fun activities for the whole family.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.