Nurse Practitioner Job In Louisville, Colorado
Up to $40K Bonus for an NNP/NICU PA in North Denver, Colorado!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Seeking Neonatal Nurse Practitioner or NICU Physician Assistant to join our Level II/III NICU Practice in North Denver, CO! Experience preferred.
Join a dynamic team with true colleagues committed to transparency and support, comprised of a dedicated team of Neonatologists and Advanced Practice Providers, focused on delivering state-of-the-art, innovative neonatal care where quality improvement and evidence-based practice are at the forefront. Envision Physician Services, a leading national medical group, is seeking a board-certified Neonatal Nurse Practitioner to join our collaborative care team to provide Neonatology services at three NICUs within the Centura Health System in the North Denver area. Combined these facilities deliver care to 4000 babies per year. Denver has been ranked one of the best cities to live in. Be near the Rocky Mountains, and prime skiing, hiking, and biking trails.
- Collaborative care with 24-hour shifts!
- A mixture of acuity with both Level II and Level III NICUs!
- Robust benefits effective day 1!
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401k with matching
- Continuing Medical Education Funds & Opportunities
- Professional development & leadership training
- Support and payment for licenses, hospital credentialing, and more!
- Annual Salary of $122K-$174K for Full Time
- $30K Start Date bonus
- $10K Relocation bonus
- Staffing Model: 2 Neonatologists, 13.5 APPs
- Coverage includes:
- Attendance at high-risk deliveries
- Care of some newborns & circumcisions
- Avista Adventist Hospital: 19-bed Level III NICU with an average daily census of 9
- Longmont United Hospital: 6-bed level II NICU with an average daily census of 1
- St. Anthony North Hospital: 5-bed level II NICU with an average daily census of 3
- Independent, autonomous, and strong clinical decision-making skills
- Strong NICU experience and skill set
- Team player with family focused attitude
Envision Physician Services is America’s leading national medical group, providing anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to more than 1,800 clinical departments in 45 states and D.C.. As a part of Envision Healthcare, we lead the delivery of care and treat more than 35 million patients every year.
We are focused on what matters most—our patients. By protecting and empowering our team of more than 25,000 clinicians through wellness resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research, leadership opportunities and more, we deliver the best care to patients when and where they need us most.
Envision Physician Services is built for your career in medicine — wherever it takes you. You’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs, schedule and goals at any stage of your journey.