Hospitalist Job In Kansas
Hospitalist Needed in Kansas CPH# JOB-2645004Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
CompHealth has been one of the most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years in America. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2645004.
- Blocked days schedule 7 on/7 off
- Midlevel covers nights, may get a phone call but not often
- Closed ICU/intensivist support
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Great place to start/raise a family
- Epic EMR
- 4 hours to Pueblo, CO/3.5 hours Wichita, KS
- H-1B visas welcome to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.