Internal Medicine Job In Fort Myers, Florida
Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician Needed in Florida CPH# JOB-2645122Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This opportunity has a competitive salary. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, PTO, CME time and allowance, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Fort Myers is popular for its beaches, fishing, and shopping. You and your family can experience one-on-one natural encounters, play on top-notch Fort Myers beaches, and treat yourselves to endless family-friendly attractions, restaurants and resorts in Fort Myers and surrounding areas along southwest Florida's sunny Gulf Coast.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Roger McKenzie directly at 203.663.9408 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nationally recognized hospice organization
- Excellent physicians and support staff
- Monday to Friday, call 2 or 3 times a month
- All state-of-the-art equipment
- Work with Palliative Care team, round in hospital and may do hospice work
- Geriatric fellowship ideal, not required
- Open to all experience levels
- Large facility in beautiful Fort Myers
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.