Internal Medicine Job In Rutherford, New Jersey
Practice in New Jersey Needs a Hospice/Palliative Care Physician CPH# JOB-2644920Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary that will be based on experience plus incentives/bonuses. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical and dental benefits, PTO, a 401k retirement plan, and life insurance.
You will enjoy working in this New Jersey community that is just minutes from Manhattan, New York. All the excitement of NYC is an easy drive away while all the conveniences of suburban living is yours in this wonderful NJ location.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2644920.
- Salary is dependent on experience
- Competitive compensation and bonuses
- Full slate of benefits
- Inpatient and outpatient
- Average 8 - 10 patients per day
- All services and equipment are in place
- Board certified or board eligible
- New York City is within 15 minutes
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.