Gastroenterology Job In Helena, Montana
Lucrative Opportunity for Gastroenterologist in Montana CPH# JOB-2645161Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will receive a generous compensation package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance. You will also be provided with CME time, a retirement plan, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, PTO, and malpractice coverage.
Halfway between Yellowstone and Glacier national parks, under the shadows of Mt. Helena and Mt. Ascension, lies Montana's picturesque capital city. Helena's gold rush gulches have been transformed into a scenic downtown area, with lively parks and a walking mall dotted with interesting shops.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2645161.
- Hiring due to growth
- Spacious clinic with 2 - 3 exam rooms per physician
- ERCP required EUS preferred
- Joining the current GI physician 1 NP & 1 PA
- 2-year guaranteed base salary
- Excellent opportunity for advanced endoscopy trained candidate
- Gorgeous area with amazing outdoor recreation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.