Family Medicine Job In California
Purchase a Successful California Concierge Practice- Entrepreneurial PC Physician Wanted CPH# JOB-2645110Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Physicians must be board certified and have excellent communication skills. They want a physician the will have a strong connection with and empathy for their patients.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To begin talking about this opportunity, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2645110.
- Purchase and operate a successful primary care practice
- Reputable practice with an established patient panel
- Proactive medical care for your patients
- Consistent revenue stream through membership fees
- Supported by experienced and dedicated staff
- Sustainable practice model with real work-life balance
- Less paperwork and EMR time
- Receive extensive support throughout the acquisition process
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.