Pediatrician Job In San Antonio, Texas
San Antonio Needs a Pediatrician, All Outpatient CPH# JOB-2644925Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus bonuses. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation, a sign-on bonus, CME time with stipend, a retirement plan, a stipend for association fees/licensing/etc., and malpractice insurance.
San Antonio is a city full of modern amenities. The city is also famous for its scenic River Walk, which makes getting around downtown a breeze. The River Walk's shaded pathways connect hundreds of shops, restaurants, hotels, historic landmarks, museums, and attractions. It's also the setting for many of the city's annual festivals and events featuring food, wine, live music, and more.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Pat McCarthy at 954.837.2694 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2644925.
- 100% outpatient pediatric position
- Unbeatable work-life balance, no weekend office hours
- Very light phone call of 1:15
- Call only during the hours of 5 - 8 pm
- Step into a growing and established patient base
- Very competitive base salary and quarterly bonuses
- Paid relocation and sign-on bonus
- Live in a fast growing city with affordable housing and excellent schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.