Family Medicine Job In Fort Pierce, Florida
Outpatient Primary CareNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Pearce Browder: Sign in to view
Opportunity Name: Primary Care - Outpatient only
HCA Healthcare's Lawnwood Regional Medical Center is seeking additional BE/BC Primary Care physicians. Opportunity for Family Practitioners and/or Internists to work in a Hospital owned multi-specialty practice. The recruited primary care physicians will be based out of new satellite office located in Fort Pierce, FL. The practice will follow up on patients from our Hospitalist program and a large number of self-referred patients from our employed specialists on campus at Lawnwood Regional Medical Center. We currently employ General Surgeons, Orthopedic Surgeons, Trauma Surgeons, Neurosurgeons and multiple other specialists on campus. Our primary care physicians will use our hospitalist team and will be responsible for the internal practice call.
* Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
* Must have excellent communication skills
* Welcoming new grads and experienced physicians to apply
* Impressive compensation package including bonus potential
* Comprehensive corporate benefits package including health and 401K
* Relocation assistance available
* Occurrence base malpractice insurance
* No state income tax
* 380-bed acute-care hospital offering a full range of services
* Level II Trauma Designation
* 6 Neuro ICU/ 54 total ICU beds
* 24/7 Intensivist coverage
* Most experienced Heart Institute on the Treasure Coast
* Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
* Comprehensive Stroke Center
* Lawnwood Pavilion, situated on campus, offers a 36-bed psychiatric facility and a 26-bed inpatient and outpatient Physical Rehabilitation Center
The Treasure Coast is a great place to live, located just a short distance from beautiful beaches and there are many great communities to reside in Indian River, St. Lucie and Martin counties.
Low cost of living, great outdoors, good schools, with great quality of life. The Treasure Coast is an area of lush tropical old Florida charm. Located on Florida's East Coast, 120 miles north of Miami and 120 miles south of Orlando, served by the Florida Turnpike and I-95. It boasts a thriving and colorful downtown area with marina and riverfront. Convenient to miles of beautiful beaches, great golf and numerous outdoor activities.
Ft. Pierce is an area of lush tropical old Florida charm. Located on the Treasure (east) Coast, 120 miles north of Miami. It boasts a thriving and colorful downtown area with marina and riverfront. Convenient to miles of beautiful beaches, great golf and numerous outdoor activities, it has easy access to US 1, I-95 and the Florida Turnpike.
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center is a 345-bed, acute care facility and the largest medical center in St. Lucie County. As a regional referral center for the four county Treasure Coast area, the hospital offers a wide variety of medical/surgical treatments and offers specialty services ranging from open heart surgery to inpatient rehabilitation.
Our obstetrics services are backed by a Level II Nursery and pediatric unit. Patients can access services at our Diabetes Center of Excellence. And Lawnwood Pavilion, situated on campus, offers a 36-bed psychiatric facility and a 26-bed inpatient and outpatient Physical Rehabilitation Center.