Nurse Practitioner Job In Silvis, Illinois
NP/PA Hospitalist Opportunity in Illinois
This job was posted 4 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
- Voted “2005 Best Place to Live” and “Best Green” places to live, Silvis is located less than 1.5 hours from Peoria, IL and 2.5 hours from Chicago, IL
- As part of the Quad Cities Metropolitan Area, there is a lot of fun to be had in Silvis, including countless art galleries, museums, movie theaters, the Circa 21 playhouse, bowling alleys, as well as three casinos
- Visit the Hero Street Monument, a monument serving as a tribute to all American veterans who have served in the Military Forces
- Outdoor enthusiasts will delight in the TPC Deere Run, a championship golf course, ranked number 42 in the United States as a great golf course by Golf Digest
- Silvis boasts three preschools, three elementary schools, one junior high school and one high school
Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation. Over the last fifteen years we have successfully grown from 22 doctors in two local hospitals to over 750 physicians and nurse practitioners in 26 states. We are guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice. We believe the foundation of our success lies in our ability to partner with the best physicians in the country; physicians, just like you.
Apogee Physicians is committed to Delivering the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value every day, to every patient. The Apogee Promise is defined as: Safety - the absence of avoidable harm. Quality - when the best practice becomes the common practice. Service - exceeding expectations. Value - delivering the best for less.