LPN Job In Glendive, Montana
Clinic - Licensed Practical Nurse / LPNNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Nick Gourdine: Sign in to view
Thriving community-focused hospital seeks an experienced Licensed Practical Nurse/LPN to work a rural health clinic setting west of Williston, ND in Montana.
About a 45 min drive West of Williston, ND and 1.5 hours north of Glendive, MT.
- Established hospital with nearly 40 years of commitment in delivering the highest quality, evidence-based care.
- Facilities include a critical care hospital and rural health clinic offering a range of health care services
- Compassionate staff dedicated to providing patient-centered care and community engagement
Benefits and Features:
- $38,000 - $60,000 depending on experience,
- Excellent health benefits, dental, Vision, LTD-STD, 401k, and life insurance.
- Excellent PTO and paid holidays off
Your Role with the Company:
- Monday - Friday/8am - 5pm
- Monitors, records and reports symptoms or changes in patient's conditions
- Provides bedside care and takes vital signs
- Administers medication and treatment
- Assist doctors and registered nurses with tests and procedures
- Associates degree or equivalent in Nursing from an accredited nursing program
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills
- Team oriented
- Nursing experience is ideal
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!