Neurology Job In Massachusetts
Stroke Medical Director - Southeast Massachusetts - SeacoastNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
One of the largest and fastest-growing health systems in New England with over 400 providers and three hospitals has an opportunity for a Neurology-Stroke Director in their fast-growing brain and spine center.
- Leadership experience required
- Board certification in Neurology with stroke fellowship required
- Inpatient and outpatient acute and chronic stroke management
- Work closely with hospitalists, intensivists, and other clinical specialties
- Responsible for oversight of clinical and educational components of medical staff
- Leading compensation
- Excellent compensation and full benefits
- Located in the south coast area of Massachusetts with easy access to Boston, Providence, and Cape Cod
- This is a multicultural community with numerous festivals, top-rated restaurants, beaches, parks, affordable housing
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.