General/Adult Psychiatry Job In
Medical Director Need for Child/Adolescent Behavioral Health Services in a Coastal Maryland Town CPH# JOB-2647458Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a base salary with additional compensation through incentives. You will be offered up to $180K in student loan forgiveness, full medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation time, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and allowance, a 403b retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. There is also an on-site childcare center.
This coastal community offers sandy beaches, offshore fishing, lush golf courses, sailing, boating, and much more.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2647458.
- Base salary plus incentive compensation
- On-site childcare center and full-time benefits
- Lead daily treatment team meetings to coordinate patient care
- Daily rounds on established caseload in the inpatient unit
- Oversee and create C&A staffing and call schedule
- Participate in call responsibilities as needed
- Attend department of psychiatry meeting
- Coastal town with beautiful beaches
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.