Family Medicine Job In Yorba Linda, California
Full-time Urgent Care Physician Needed in Yorba Linda, CA!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Jeff Toyne: Sign in to view
MedPost Urgent Care (owned and operated by Tenet Healthcare) is actively seeking a full-time Urgent Care physician for our center in the popular Yorba Linda area. This is a great opportunity to join one of the largest healthcare systems!
- Immediate need!
- Full time employment opportunity
- Hours of operation: Monday – Friday 8:00AM-8:00PM, Saturday & Sunday 9:00AM-5:00PM
- Competitive compensation and great benefits package
Additionally, we also have PRN opportunities available in and around our other Southern California centers.
Candidates must be BE/BC with an active California license (or in process) and a clear history of malpractice or disciplinary issues. Training in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, or Internal Medicine preferred. Prior Urgent Care experience is a plus, but not required. If interested, please submit current CV for immediate consideration.
Please note that all inquiries are kept strictly confidential and no personal information is shared outside of the Tenet network.
At Tenet, our business is health care. Our mission is to improve the quality of life of every patient who enters our doors. Our approach makes us unique and defines our future. As we seek to improve the quality of our patients’ lives, to serve our communities, to provide an exceptional environment for our employees and affiliated physicians and provide an attractive return to our shareholders, we are guided by five core values:
- Quality.Quality is at the core of everything we do and every decision we make.
- Integrity.We manage our business with integrity and the highest ethical standards.
- Service.We have a culture of service that values teamwork and focuses on the needs of others.
- Innovation.We have a culture of innovation that creates new solutions for our patients, physicians and employees.
- Transparency.We operate with transparency by measuring our results and sharing them with others.
These values are the reasons our patients and physicians choose us, and we seek relationships with those who share them.