Nurse Practitioner Job In Littleton, New Hampshire
Psychiatric Nurse PractitionerNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Katie Patterson: Sign in to view
Leading Medical Group looking to hire Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join their cohesive Behavioral Health team and provide direct care to patients of all ages in beautiful Northern NH!
Join a group of like-minded, energetic, smart, curious and health-conscious medical providers working together to dramatically improve the lives and health of their patients!
- Seasoned, collaborative team
- Over 50 combined years of experience
Benefits and Features:
- Top salary per year based on experience in Psych + Bonuses
- Sign-on bonuses and relocation are available!
- Full comprehensive benefits package: health, dental, and vision
- Great PTO and Retirement package
Provider’s Role with the Company:
- Monday-Friday role seeing all ages/mostly adults. No Weekends! No Call!
- 8:30am - 5:00 pm
- Great support from team leaders, LDAC and LICSWs
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner / PMHNP
- License and Board Certification in the state of New Hampshire or pending
- 3-5 years of outpatient and substance use disorder experience
FOR MORE INFORMATION
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!