RN Job In Richmond, Virginia
RN Case ManagerNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Jennifer Garver: Sign in to view
RN Case Manager
U.S. Medical Management (USMM) is an affiliate of a leading Fortune 100 company. A national organization built on a continuum of care with premier healthcare providers, clinicians and patient focused individuals working together. Our Mission – “Through Compassionate Patient-Centered Care in the Home; We will Provide Exceptional Outcomes across our Continuum of Services” – Visiting Physicians Association, Pinnacle Senior Care, Grace Hospice, Comfort Hospice, Home DME & our In Home Health Assessments (IHA).
Our Values of Integrity, Respect, Teamwork & Excellence are leading us to a better tomorrow for patient care. Our Purposes Centered on “We are Unified in our Work through our Continuum of Services” “We can Find Comfort that We are Making a Difference for our Patients” & “We make a Broader Positive Impact on Society”, allows USMM to be poised for a phenomenal future.
We are seeking candidates who desire the experience of delivering quality & compassionate healthcare within proven care models with patients at the forefront of everything we do.
Benefits We Offer:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition Reimbursement (coming 2021)
Under the general supervision of the Clinical Manager, the RN Case Manager provides intermittent skilled nursing services; communicates the patient’s progress with other disciplines, and directs, supervises, and instructs home health aide staff in the provision of personal care to the patient.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Under the Physician’s order, admits patients eligible for hospice services
- Assesses and evaluates patient needs/problems, identifies mutually agreed upon goals with patients and families, providing exceptional patient care including assessment, evaluation, procedures, teaching, and training activities as outlined in the patient IDG Plan of Care
- Develops and updates patient care plans on an ongoing basis that specifically addresses identified patient; nursing problems and goals, as changes occur and/or at recertification
- Continually strives to improve nursing care by broadening knowledge through formal education, attendance at workshops, conferences and participation in professional and related organizations and individual research reading
- Participates in and completes discharge planning process per agency policy and procedure
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Current unencumbered Registered Nurse (RN) state license or in accordance with the Board of Nurse Examiners rules for Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC)
- Ability to make sound professional clinical judgment in a field setting
- Proficient technology skills, experience with EMR preferred (HCHB a plus)
- Ability to travel in a car on your own with proof of auto insurance during designated work hours and any on-call requirements to see patients
Reaching out to those in need is more than a career, it’s a calling.
If you share our philosophy, come share our success and exceptional growth potential.
Making every moment count
We believe that quality of life starts with excellent care provided by our team of physicians, nurses, hospice aides, social workers, chaplains and volunteers. We are also proud to acknowledge that all of our locations are accredited by the Community Health Accreditation Partner (CHAP) – one of the most stringent accrediting bodies in the nation.
Career opportunities include:
- Nurse Case Managers- RN (field)
- Nurse Leaders - Clinical Managers (RN)
- Travel Nurses- RN's
- Hospice Aides
- Administrators (RN Required)
- Medical Directors (MD or DO)
- Medical Social Workers