Sonographer Job In Cincinnati, Ohio
Diagnostic Medical Sonographer - PRNNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Michelle Wiley: Sign in to view
U.S. Medical Management (USMM) is an affiliate of a leading Fortune 100 company. A national organization built on a continuum of care with premier healthcare providers, clinicians and patient focused individuals working together. Our Mission – “Through Compassionate Patient-Centered Care in the Home; We will Provide Exceptional Outcomes across our Continuum of Services” – Visiting Physicians Association, Pinnacle Senior Care, Grace Hospice, Comfort Hospice, Home DME & our In Home Health Assessments (IHA).
Our Values of Integrity, Respect, Teamwork & Excellence are leading us to a better tomorrow for patient care. Our Purposes Centered on “We are Unified in our Work through our Continuum of Services” “We can Find Comfort that We are Making a Difference for our Patients” & “We make a Broader Positive Impact on Society”, allows USMM to be poised for a phenomenal future.
We are seeking candidates who desire the experience of delivering quality & compassionate healthcare within proven care models with patients at the forefront of everything we do.
The Diagnostic Medical Sonographer interacts with patients to produce diagnostic images to aid in the diagnosis of medical conditions and track response to treatment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Contacts patients to confirm and establish appointment times, and explains prep if needed
- Prepares and positions patients for diagnostic imaging procedures
- Completes all required documentation including billing information and pertinent clinical/surgical history for each patient
- Produces and optimizes diagnostic images according to established protocols and IAC/ACR guidelines
- Reviews images for proper identification, labeling, and quality control
- Digitally transmits images daily for reading by Cardiologist/Radiologist
- Performs daily inspection of assigned vehicles, ultrasound unit, and other medical equipment
- Coordinates routine maintenance on assigned vehicle
- Remains in contact with dispatch when work is completed for further assignments
- Practices “universal precautions”
- Other duties may be assigned
REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Graduate of accredited Sonography, Echocardiography, and/or Vascular program registered in modality of operation with ARDMS/CCI
- Registered in modality of operation with ARDMS/CCI
- Valid driver’s license
- Maintains relationships with patients, caregivers, and coworkers by carrying out duties with compassion and drive
- Excellent customer service, organizational, problem-solving, communication, and computer skills
- Flexible, detail-oriented team-player who works well under pressure and functions effectively in an independent environment
- Committed to professional growth and development
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
Registration in Echocardiography, Vascular, and general
Reaching out to those in need is more than a career; it’s a calling.
Our care starts with our people. Our compassionate doctors are supported by skilled staff (medical assistants, practice managers, patient care coordinators, schedulers) all committed to delivering the best care for each and every patient.
No other physician practice offers the immediate resources of having such highly accredited laboratory (CAP), diagnostics & radiology, along with offering a full continuum of home health and hospice.
Beyond that, our internal resources of Operations, QA, Compliance, Clinical departments are all devoted to providing ongoing support complimenting each doctor and every office.
To provide compassionate, high quality medical care in the home
Respect - we will value others and treat them how they want to be treated
Integrity - we will be honest, transparent and do the right thing
Teamwork - we will create strong relationships that are founded in respect, sharing, and accountability
Excellence - we will strive to deliver the highest quality services through efficient processes