Management Job In Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Practice ManagerNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Kristi Rankin: Sign in to view
U.S. Medical Management (USMM) is an affiliate of a leading Fortune 100 company. A national organization built on a continuum of care with premier healthcare providers, clinicians and patient focused individuals working together. Our Mission – “Through Compassionate Patient-Centered Care in the Home; We will Provide Exceptional Outcomes across our Continuum of Services” – Visiting Physicians Association, Pinnacle Senior Care, Grace Hospice, Comfort Hospice, Home DME & our In Home Health Assessments (IHA).
Our Values of Integrity, Respect, Teamwork & Excellence are leading us to a better tomorrow for patient care. Our Purposes Centered on “We are Unified in our Work through our Continuum of Services” “We can Find Comfort that We are Making a Difference for our Patients” & “We make a Broader Positive Impact on Society”, allows USMM to be poised for a phenomenal future.
We are seeking candidates who desire the experience of delivering quality & compassionate healthcare within proven care models with patients at the forefront of everything we do.
The Practice Manager is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the administrative and clinical Office while carrying out management responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and procedures for the Physician Practice. Works to expand the medical practice, to make it more profitable and better meet the needs of the local community.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Directs and coordinates administrative and clinical services for physician office
- Adheres to and coordinates annual goals and objectives
- Responsible for ensuring practice operates within the set budget
- Ensures compliance with all state and federal regulations
- Establishes work procedures and standards to improve efficiency and effectiveness in assigned regional offices
- Attends all required meetings and in-services
- Directs and coordinates all system data for Quality Metrics, and confirm Provider compliance with the same.
- Supervises administrative and physician staff to ensure quality of patient care
- Responsible for staffing, performance reviews and proper training for all employees
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience in management of professional and clinical staff
- Three years of experience in management of professional and clinical staff
- Previous practice management or equivalent experience
- Health care experience with profit and loss responsibility
- Must be able to relate professionally and positively to physicians and staff with excellent communication, interpersonal and management skills
- Strong computer skills including but not limited to navigation of EMR, Microsoft Office, and Windows
- Knowledge of Medical terminology
- Conduct daily, monthly, and quarterly audits relating to State specific regulations
- Monitor all tracking logs and reporting
- Marketing and geriatric experience a plus
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving
ADDITIONAL ARIZONA REQUIREMENTS
- Active CPR Certification
- Active First Aide Training Completion
- Active current “Level 1” fingerprint card
ADDITIONAL FLORIDA REQUIREMENTS
Active CPR Certificate
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- RN License
- Degree in Business or Health Management
- Strong clinical and reimbursement knowledge
Reaching out to those in need is more than a career; it’s a calling.
Our care starts with our people. Our compassionate doctors are supported by skilled staff (medical assistants, practice managers, patient care coordinators, schedulers) all committed to delivering the best care for each and every patient.
No other physician practice offers the immediate resources of having such highly accredited laboratory (CAP), diagnostics & radiology, along with offering a full continuum of home health and hospice.
Beyond that, our internal resources of Operations, QA, Compliance, Clinical departments are all devoted to providing ongoing support complimenting each doctor and every office.
To provide compassionate, high quality medical care in the home
Respect - we will value others and treat them how they want to be treated
Integrity - we will be honest, transparent and do the right thing
Teamwork - we will create strong relationships that are founded in respect, sharing, and accountability
Excellence - we will strive to deliver the highest quality services through efficient processes