Family Medicine Job In New York, New York
Two Family Medicine Openings Due To Retirement In Northern NyNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Medical Center in New York is actively seeking a Family Medicine due to the retirement of an upcoming physician.
- 4 day/40-hour workweek (36 direct patient care in office)
- 3-year employment contract (4 years also available for longer loan commitment)
- All family practice physicians have the same contract structure for a 4 day/40-hour workweek
- $1,000 monthly stipend for PA/NP supervision?
- $100 per hour for administrative duties/meetings outside assigned working hours (?good citizen?)
- 20 paid days off, 6 holidays annually, 5 CME days annually/$4,000 annual reimbursement?
- $25,000 sign-on/relocation assistance
- $24,000 educational loan assistance available/assistance with DANY application
Oneida is a city in Madison County located west of Oneida Castle and east of Wampsville, New York, United States. The population was 11,390 at the 2010 census. The city, like both Oneida County and the nearby silver and china maker, was named for the Oneida tribe, which had a large territory here around Oneida Lake during the colonial period.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.