Medical Oncology Job In Pocatello, Idaho
Full-time Medical Oncology Opening | Pocatello, ID | Outdoor Lover's DreamNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Portneuf Medical Group is searching for a medical oncologist to join an established, employed team at Portneuf Cancer Center in Pocatello, Idaho- just 52 mi S of Idaho Falls.
About the Position:
- Join an established practice with a model of 3 physicians and 3 APPs
- APPs take first call
- Practice is the only in Southeastern Idaho to be designated as an American Society of Clinical Oncology Quality Oncology Practice Initiative (QOPI®) Certification Program- a three-year certification recognized for high-quality outpatient hematology/oncology care.
- Epic EMR
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
- J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
About the Hospital:
In a joint venture partnership with the Portneuf Health Trust, Ardent operates Portneuf Medical Center located in Pocatello, ID. The mission of Portneuf Medical Center is simple: World-class care, every patient, every time. Serving the healthcare needs of Eastern Idaho since 1907, Portneuf Medical Center strives to deliver a higher level of care and healthier community as a 205-licensed bed acute care facility that is home to a Level II Trauma Center and 20-bed ICU.
About the Community:
Home to Idaho State University and located in Southeastern Idaho, Pocatello was historically referred to as the "gateway to the Northwest," in the 1800s by miners and others on the Oregon Trail who would pass through Pocatello's Portneuf Gap on their journey. Today, residents enjoy Pocatello's affordable housing and emphasis on outdoor recreation- its numerous hiking and biking trails and proximity to local and state parks, including Massacre Rocks State Park.
52 mi S of Idaho Falls/114 NE of Twin Falls/234 SE of Boise
Portneuf Health Partners provides exceptional care for our patients and an outstanding work environment for physicians and staff. From nursing to housekeeping and from administration to medical professionals, we value a diverse and culturally competent workforce. We are committed to providing every patient with the best possible medical care and treatment.
Portneuf Health Partners, which includes employees in our state-of-the-art medical center, as well as our Partners and affiliated medical professionals, are dedicated, skilled and committed individuals who are devoted to a higher level of patient care. Our values of compassion, dignity, excellence, collaboration, accountability, and education drive our commitment to select and retain the most qualified and caring individuals. If you are committed to making a difference in the lives of those around you and wish to be a part of a dynamic and growth-oriented organization, we hope you will consider a career with us.