Gastroenterology Job In Tampa, Florida
IBD Fellowship Trained GI Needed in Florida CPH# JOB-2652274Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed position offers a base salary guarantee and plus production-model bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance/sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2652274.
- Hospital-employed position
- IBD fellowship required
- Work out of 1 hospital
- Have their own digestive health institute
- Strong support staff of APPs
- Shared call
- All experience levels are encouraged to apply
- No state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.