Nurse Practitioner Job In Massachusetts
Nurse Practitioner-family Opening In Hyannis, MassachusettsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
A community health center located in Hyannis, MA has an opening for an experienced Family Nurse Practitioner to join their team.
- Generous salary and full benefits package
- Full benefits package including health, CME stipend and 5 days leave, initial and renewal cost of licenses, 25 days of PTO to start with additional 10 paid holidays per year, malpractice insurance is covered by the Federal Tort Claims Act
- Patient/Administrative load: 32 clinical hours and 8 administrative hours
- Full-time position including evening and weekend rotation
- Experience with a community health center population and practice setting as a provider required
Thought of as the "heart" of Cape Cod, this mid-cape town is a great place to call home.?With sandy beaches, a hometown Main Street, seaside art shanties, museums, restaurants, and so much more there really is something for everyone!?Apply today to find out more!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.