OB/GYN Job In Saint Joseph, Missouri
OB/GYN - physician-led, multi-specialty health systemNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Jon Crosby: Sign in to view
A busy yet a personal practice seeks an OB/GYN to work in the Maryville, Missouri area!
This Physician will have the opportunity to be a part of a group that lives and breathes a commitment to the community, a commitment to being involved and to being that extra hand patients and families need!
- Committed to providing the best and safest care, while creating a warm, inviting environment for their patients, family members and caregivers.
- Innovative staff and treatment modalities and wonderful teamwork that is focused on patient safety
- Recognized for quality, patient satisfaction and overall excellence as a “100 Great Community Hospitals”
- Awarded top 10 of the 2018 Most Beautiful Hospitals in the U.S. for the 9th year in a row, and a recipient of the Healthgrades 2018 Patient Safety Excellence Award
- Physician-led, 200 plus member, multi-specialty health system
- The facility has 2 OB/GYN and 2-3 LPN’s
- Great Hospital and Nursing staff
- Office attached to the hospital
- Practice needs additional provider
- Has 250 deliveries and 245 surgeries per year
Scope of Position: OB/GYN
- General OB/GYN Care
- GYN surgery
- Emergency Care
- 20-35 patients per shift
- 5-15 surgeries per week
St. Joseph is a town in Missouri with a population of 75,369. St. Joseph is in Buchanan County. Living in St. Joseph offers residents a sparse suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In St. Joseph there are a lot of parks. Many families live in St. Joseph and residents tend to lean conservative. The public schools in St. Joseph are above average.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!