Medical Oncology Job In State College, Pennsylvania
Oncologist needed for partnership program with prestigious cancer group!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Jennifer Gallagher: Sign in to view
PENNSYLVANIA CENTRAL, HOME OF PENN STATE!* A large medical center in Pennsylvania along with a top-notch academic institution is seeking full-time BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist to join their team. The incoming candidate will be able to provide state-of-the-art, personalized care for outpatient hematology, medical oncology and infusion services. The successful candidate will benefit from working with the combined resources of the hospital and the region's academic health center. The required education and experience is an MD or DO, completion of an accredited allopathic residency, as well as Hematology/Oncology fellowship trained. Current board certification or eligibility in Hematology/Oncology is required. This is a vibrant college town which offers a diverse culture, a beautiful environment, excellent public and private schools, countless options for dining, theatre, sports and recreation, nightlife and more. This is all located within a safe, friendly community that makes the area perfect for raising a family. Successful candidates will receive a highly competitive salary and benefit package!
The region enjoys national distinction as one of the safest places for families, the best city for entrepreneurs, a top-rated location for young professionals, and one of the fastest-growing areas in the state. Here is a bit of what you will find:
· Central PA is home to several prominent universities, including the Pennsylvania State University & Bucknell University
· Year-round recreational activities including hiking, bike trails, mountain biking, downhill & cross-country skiing, the best fly fishing in Pennsylvania as well as access to many State Parks
· Exceptional public schools with private and charter school options
· Year-round farmers markets with locally sourced produce and products of all kinds. Abundant restaurants featuring local craft breweries, wineries, & distilleries
· Countless opportunities to experience the performing and fine arts. The area is home to the Central Pennsylvania Festival of the Arts, one of the country’s largest summer arts festivals.
For over 20 years Advent Associates has provided recruitment services across the United States in all medical specialties. We work with hospitals, single specialty groups, multi- specialty groups, solo practices and large health care networks. Our commitment is to provide courteous and professional services in a highly ethical manner and deal with integrity with our clients, candidates, and recruitment partners.