Otolaryngology Job In Minnesota
Practice On Lake Superior - Teaching & Research OptionNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
One of the top healthcare networks in Minnesota is welcoming Otolaryngologists to interview for a position with their expanding, 7-physician group near Duluth, MN.?
- Full-spectrum, referral-based practice including otology, facial plastic, and head & neck surgery
- 1:5 weekday call; 1:7 weekend call
- Support from 2 Physician Assistants (consults, patient visits, follow-up, and surgical assistance)
- Admit to two hospitals located on the campus
- Opportunity for teaching & clinical research
- Region leading salary & benefits?
- Signing bonus
Waterfront community in northeast Minnesota that is home to over 85,000 people and sits on the shores of Lake Superior. The residents enjoy the freshwater aquarium, museums, galleries, theaters, trains, planes, harbor cruises, a waterfront trail, and vast lakeside estates. Located 35 miles from the Brule River State Forest, 97 miles from the Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest, and 150 miles from Minneapolis.?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.