Plastic Surgery Job In New York
Long Island, New York - Dermatology Practice adding Plastic Surgeon - Long Island, NYNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Michelle Sullentrup: Sign in to view
Long Island, New York - Dermatology Practice adding Plastic Surgeon
**Suffolk & Nassau Counties **
myDermRecruiter is actively recruiting for a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon to join our client's Dermatology practice on Long Island, New York. This is an employed position with a well-established practice that offers full service dermatology, mohs and plastic surgery services for the face and body. This position is open due to growth.
Additional highlights include:
- Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon with 2 years of experience for an array of cosmetics cases, excisions and Mohs closures
- Employed position only, not open to 1099 contractors
- Flexible schedule, work 4 or 5 days/week
- Candidate with New York license is preferred
- Excellent internal and external referral base
- Highly competitive salary, base plus production-based bonus plan
- Comprehensive benefits packet including malpractice, CME, medical, PTO and more
myMDRecruiter is a boutique style medical recruitment firm, solely focused on the recruitment of Physicians and Midlevel Providers nationwide! Our clients range from small one physician practices to large national healthcare organizations, seeking to recruit a Physician or Midlevel provider. We do most of our work in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Psychiatry and Dermatology, but work on openings in all specialties as needed by our valued clients.
- Are you a practice administrator who needs to add a provider to your practice to keep up with patient volume?
- Are you a Physician that owns your own practice and doesn't know where to start to find an employee or partner?
- Are you a Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner seeking a new opportunity confidentially?
- Are you a Resident or Fellow trying to navigate your job search on your own?
Whatever you need, we can help! We offer a one-on-one, consultative approach to your recruitment needs or job search. Our consultants work closely with physicians and medical practices across the nation and are able to provide you with insight on competition, compensation, contracts, and opportunities in your region.