Internal Medicine Job In Goodyear, Arizona
Employed Outpatient Internal Medicine Opportunity in Goodyear, Arizona (Phoenix Market)Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Wendy Castaldo: Sign in to view
Established in 1978, Abrazo Medical Group is an employed multispecialty provider group based in the Phoenix area. We are a physician-driven group with strong administrative support and have consistently been a national leader for quality and patient satisfaction scores.
We are experiencing continuous growth and are seeking additional Primary Care physicians to join our outstanding team in Goodyear, AZ.
· Full-time, employed opportunity – Available starting early 2021
· Approximately 40 clinical hours per week
· 100% outpatient only
· Office is in a multispecialty office and is surrounded by established, residential neighborhoods in the Avondale/Goodyear area – approximately 3 miles from our Abrazo West Campus
· Practice call required – may have rotation Saturday offices in the future
Some of the Benefits of Joining Abrazo Medical Group:
· Management of all business aspects of the practice so you can focus on patient care
· Administrative support that includes an in-house marketing and business development team ready to help you grow your practice
· Professional centralized support for billing, credentialing, and human resources
· A competitive and comprehensive financial and benefits package
· Malpractice, health, dental, life insurance, and retirement benefits
· MD or DO
· BE/BC with the American Board of Internal Medicine
· Arizona licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the state of Arizona
· Motivated physicians of all experience levels are encouraged and welcome to apply
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact information for immediate consideration.
All inquiries and personal information will be kept confidential.
West Valley Hospital is a 164-bed acute care community hospital serving the southwest valley offering state-of-the-art obstetrics, advanced robotic surgical procedures, full-service emergency services and cardiovascular care.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Women’s diagnostic services
- Enhanced orthopedic procedures