Endocrinology Job In Ohio
North Central Ohio Seeks Endocrinologist - Sign-on BonusNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
The successful candidate will join one Endocrinologist and two advanced practice practitioners in a busy hospital-employed practice. This 326-bed facility is the largest medical provider between Cleveland and Columbus, serving 325,000 locally, covering five counties.?
- The new state-of-art clinic includes exam rooms, cast room, procedure room, lab, x-ray, MRI, PT, OT, physician offices.?
- Call: 1:3, will see an average of 14 clinical patients daily, 20 new patients monthly, 4 inpatient census daily.
- Developed Diabetes Prevention Program.?
- Teaching experience is a plus, flex schedules are available.?
- Employed position includes attractive base salary ($260K range), plus RVU based production bonuses, signing bonus, loan repayment assistance.
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice with tail, health, life, dental, ST/LT disability, 401K pension plan, vacation/CME with expenses, sick days, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE in Endocrinology, upcoming fellow grads and experienced physicians are welcome to apply.
This family-oriented community is located within one hour of Cleveland and Columbus for all metro amenities, major league sports, and major airports for traveling.?It offers top-notch schools for recreation and entertainment.?It blends a collection of one-of-a-kind attractions and historic landmarks, ranging from one of the country's finest gardens at Kingwood Center to the state's premier race track at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course.??
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.