Trauma Surgery Job In New York, New York
General Trauma Surgeon In Upstate New YorkNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
New York-based medical group is a progressive multi-specialty group with a large primary care base, consisting of 200+ physicians providing care in over 20 medical and surgical specialties in multiple locations.
- They are recruiting an additional General Surgeon for growth and succession planning for their high-volume surgical practice.?
- The successful candidate will possess excellent surgical skills with experience and/or interest in trauma surgery, as well as having minimally invasive surgical experience.?
- The ideal candidate is looking for a practice that will provide a vigorous and diverse caseload, challenging while keeping general surgical skills sharp.?
- Residents from their Family Practice and Podiatry programs rotate with the surgeons.?
- There are opportunities for teaching residents and medical students from Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, as well as the ability to participate in clinical research.?
- Generous salary starting salary, excellent benefits, and malpractice insurance provided.
About Upstate New York
Upstate New York is the portion of the American state of New York lying north of the New York metropolitan area. The Upstate region includes most of the state of New York, excluding New York City, the Lower Hudson Valley, and Long Island.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.