Urology Job In North Carolina
Urologist Needed In Northern North CarolinaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
North Carolina based medical group is searching for Board Certified Urologist to join their current practice.?
- Join a robust and well established 40 + member multi-specialty group practice including: Family Medicine, General Surgery, Cardiology, Orthopedics, Urology, Gastroenterology, OB/Gyn, Pediatrics, Pain Management and Hospitalists.
- Call rotation would be 1:3.?
- This opportunity offers competitive compensation with a base salary plus wRVU productivity based bonus along with, sign-on bonus, quality bonus and relocation assistance.
- The hospital has 133 beds and offers state-of-the-art surgical services facility with integrated digital operating rooms, caring surgeons, anesthesia team, and staff with expanded services and streamlined patient care.
- The practice is located approximately 1.5 hours from Charlotte, 2.5 hours from Raleigh, and 45 minutes from Greensboro. Winston-Salem is a short 30 minute drive away for more exclusive shopping and dining experiences
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.