Nurse Practitioner Job In Massachusetts
Fqhc - Nurse Practitioner-psychiatry - Loan Repayment - Southeast MassachusettsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
A Federally Qualified Community Health Center (FQCH) located 40 Miles South of Boston on the coast has an opening for an experienced Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner to join their team.?This location offers primary care, behavioral health, and dental services and treats a diverse population including English and Portuguese speakers.
- Leading compensation with full benefits including Federal and State student loan repayment programs
- Monday-Friday - 32 Clinical hours and 8 administrative hours
- Duties include prescribing and maintaining all clients on psychotropic medication, evaluating, diagnosing, and treating psychiatric conditions, collaborating with the Office-Based Addiction Treatment and Patient Center Medical Home Care Teams
- Required experience includes two years of experience prescribing psychotropic medication to youth under 18 years and adult psychiatric patients
- If not already obtained, the candidate must obtain a waiver to prescribe Suboxone for patients with opioid dependence within the first 2 months of employment
About Plymouth, Massachusetts
The town of Plymouth, MA boasts some of the best whale watching, dining, shopping, and cultural activities in a quaint New England setting.?It has a family-friendly atmosphere and is located along the seashore.?Apply today to find out more!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.