Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Surgery Job In Georgia
Busy Practice Welcomes Foot/ankle Orthopedic Surgery In Augusta, GeorgiaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Enterprise Medical is seeking an ORS Foot and Ankle surgeon to join a highly successful private practice in Augusta Georgia. There is a general call of 1:8, other physicians at this practice have sports medicine, spine, or total joint fellowships. This is a great opportunity for a physician looking to work and grow a private practice.
- Leading compensation with a full benefits package
- 18 Exam rooms, digital radiology, in-house MRI, and in-house physical therapy
- Practice call is rotated and ER call coverage is combined with another group
- Opportunity to be extremely successful in a growing practice
- 2022 Fellows are encouraged to apply!
About Augusta, Georgia
- Nestled along the banks of the Savannah River, Augusta is the second-largest and oldest city in Georgia.
- Located in the east-central section of the state, Augusta is approximately 150 miles east of Atlanta on Interstate 20.
- Augusta is also centrally located just two and a half hours from the beach and the mountains.
- 2020 population is 200,477?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.