Physician Assistant Job In Newport, Oregon
Ortho PA Needed in Beautiful Coastal Oregon CPH# JOB-2662135Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This position offers a very competitive salary, plus full benefits including potential for sign-on bonus and relocation assistance, malpractice insurance, a retirement plan, and full medical benefits for the provider and family.
Come live and practice in this town located on the Columbia River. There is plenty to do, fine dining is available around every corner, and outdoor recreational opportunities abound.
To apply now for this Orthopedic position, contact and send an updated CV to Zachary Rankin, 954.837.2645 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer job number #2662135.
- Ideal four-day weekly work schedule
- Competitive compensation package including CME
- Sign-on bonus + relocation assistance
- Enjoy working in a beautiful coastal town in the Pacific Northwest
- Treat Orthopedic conditions in both surgical and nonsurgical settings
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.