Internal Medicine Job In Kentucky
Internal Medicine - Concierge Practice - More Control & Schedule FlexibilityNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is looking for Internal Medicine physicians interested in transitioning from a traditional practice to a concierge practice in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Comprehensive practice transition planning and existing patient conversion timeline.
- Patient advocates who?assist?with the enrollment of current and new patients (membership package & personalized member cards)
- Group purchasing for office supplies and medical supplies.
- Office design and real estate selection assistance
- Retirement strategy to transition your practice (experienced succession team to extend your last years of earning potential)
- Financing to assist the provider in the transition phase
- A portion of patients pay a monthly fee to be a part of your practice
- The model allows for 1-hr blocked appointments, little to no wait times for patients, same day/next day appointments, and gives you more control & schedule flexibility
- Offering a generous compensation plan with a full benefits package.
Louisville is Kentucky?s largest city - home to both the Kentucky Derby and Muhammad Ali. Here, you can sip some of the world's finest spirits along the Urban Bourbon Trail, visit landmarks honoring some of history?s greatest influencers and dine at award-winning restaurants - all on the same day. Louisville welcomes visitors with authentic regional experiences and, of course, that special Southern hospitality. Settle in and stay awhile.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.