Vascular Surgery Job In New Mexico
Vascular Surgeon Needed In New MexicoNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
As part of this Medical Group, New Mexico Heart Institute has been bringing state of the art care to New Mexico for over 30 years. With over 26 locations throughout the state of New Mexico they are a growing Medical Group?and who is seeking a Vascular Surgery physician due to demand of the community.
- Currently, board certified or board eligible in Vascular Medicine.?
- Ability to obtain a medical professional license in the State of NM
- Tertiary referral center
- Excellent 24/7 advanced practice provider coverage
- Nationally Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
- Generous Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Free Health and Wellness program
- Annual CME's
- Life insurance options and both short-term and long-term disability programs
- 401K employer match
- Paid time off
- This is a charming city rich in culture, creative energy, and some of the best sunrises in the Southwest.?
- A winter ski trip is always within a few hours? drive and natural hot springs are sprinkled throughout the state.?
- The best part is that the state of New Mexico is a lesser known treasure; with a reasonable cost of living and housing, a variety of cuisine to explore, and traffic mild enough to get across town in 15 minutes.?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.