Hospitalist Job In Connecticut
Hospitalist - Long Term Care Facility In Southern ConnecticutNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Connecticut, is inviting internal and family medicine-trained physicians to join as a Hospitalist in southern Connecticut.
- 137 bed non profit specialty hospital
- Long term facility that specializes in medical management and rehabilitation of patients with acute illness or traumatic accident
- Average length of stay is 25 days
- Academic opportunities available within the system
- Day and night shifts available. Block schedule with 8 and 12 hour shifts
- Leading compensation
- Generous sign on bonus, Incentive comp plan, matching 403B, paid vacation and malpractice, CME
- Located 25 miles south of Hartford and 90 minutes from New York City.?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.